Arctic 1000 - The End - Update and Live Videos


Version française ici

Sharing some news and updates!


So this is the End.

After 20 days and nearly 700km done, I had to stop the expedition for good. My ski binding (again!) broke on Friday and despite some basic repair, it made it harder to ski and my progression very slow. I was already pretty tired, so this didn't help!! On Sat, after a tough section, I decided to stop. It's been a very hard decision to make, believe me... but now I feel ok with it. I made it so far. I covered nearly 700km on my own, in conditions that were sometimes really hard! pulling my heavy Gungnir in all terrains and harsh weather conditions, and overcame so many obstacles in three weeks! It was EXTREME indeed!



I want to say a HUGE thank you 🥰💕 to those who supported me all along this extreme adventure, and to the wonderful people who took care of my horse Ola while I was away




Because we all need a good deal of Adventurer Mindset.

Live Videos


I still need some time to process it all...  write, share...there will be a book for sure... but for now, I came up with this idea:
Many are locked in or restrain in their moves. It's not an easy time, it is a very unsettling... As my Arctic 1000 expedition is now over, I wondered how I could share it while entertaining and maybe inspire some of you to a more hopeful state of mind. Obviously I won't be able to give public talks before long...so...let's make the best of social media and today's technology!
Starting on Monday 23.03.2020, I will give a series of lives on Facebook and will then publish them on my Youtube channel. About 15-20 minutes each to tell you the story of Arctic 1000 and what it meant for me to become the Outdoor Explorer I always wanted to be! with ups and downs, the fun, the hardship, everything! 


Come and join me to find out about The Adventurer Mindset!!




Link to the videos 



___________________________________________________________________________
Version française

Nouvelles de Finlande! 


Arctic 1000 - Quelle aventure intense!



Après 20 jours et près de 700 km parcourus, j'ai dû arrêter définitivement l'expédition. Ma fixation de ski (encore!) s'est cassée vendredi et malgré une nouvelle réparation de fortune, cela devenait pénible de skier et ma progression très lente. J'étais déjà assez fatiguée, donc çela n'a pas aidé !! Le samedi, après une section difficile et d'autres nouvelles difficiles à digérer... j'ai décidé d'arrêter. Ce fut une décision très difficile à prendre, croyez-moi ... mais maintenant je me sens bien avec ça. J'ai fait bien plus dur que je le pensais... J'ai parcouru près de 700 km seule, dans des conditions parfois très difficiles! tirant ma Gungnir sur tous les terrains posibles et dans des conditions météorologiques difficiles, surmonté tant d'obstacles en trois semaines! C'était EXTRÊME en effet!





J'aimerais dire un ENORME merci!!!! à tous ceux qui m'ont suivie, encouragée, assistée sur place, à ceux qui ce sont occupés de ma petite Ola pendant mon abscence!!



Parce qu'on a tous besoin d'une bonne dose d'esprit aventurier!

Vidéos Live



J'ai encore besoin de temps pour tout digérer et me rendre vraiment compte de ce que j'ai fait. Ecrire, partager...il y aura un livre, c'est sûr! Pour le moment, il m'est venu l'idée suivante: 

Beaucoup sont bloqués à la maison et la plupart restreints dans nos mouvements. Période difficile, très dérangeante et préoccupante pour beaucoup. Mon expé Arctic 1000 étant terminée, je me suis demandé comment la partager, tout en divertissant mon public et peut-être inspirer certains d'entre vous à un état d'esprit plus joyeux... Vu qu'a priori, je ne suis pas prête de donner des conférences publiques, faisons bon usage des réseaux sociaux et de la technologie actuelle!
Dès lundi 23.03.2020, je donne une petite série de live sur Facebook! Elle sont ensuite postée sur ma chaîne Youtube. Durée 15-20mn chacun pour vous raconter Arctic 1000 et ce que m'a demandé de devenir l'Aventurière que j'ai toujours voulu être! avec les hauts et les bas, les moments difficiles, les joies énormes, tout! 

Venez me rejoindre pour découvrir mon Esprit Aventure!




Lien sur les Vidéos




Arctic 1000 - The End - Update and Live Videos Arctic 1000 - The End - Update and Live Videos Reviewed by Rachel FB - The Striders on March 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.