Arctic 1000 - Follow me! Suivez l'Aventure! - link


Time to go


After many months of preparation and planning, D-Day has finally arrived! The real adventure will start on Monday 24.02.2020!!!

You can follow my trip on the following link:

https://share.garmin.com/thestridersadventures

The past weeks have been very busy getting everything ready...
Now, it's high time to get going. I'm really excited and truly looking forward to it, even though it feels slightly scary to step into the Great Unknown...!

In the coming month, I will post as many updates as possible on Facebook and Instagram @thestriders_adventures.

To all of you who follow and/or support me, thank you for your support and help in making this fantastic odyssey come true. You are all part of it, in a way or another! 💚 

and my GoFundMe page remains active all along Arctic 1000!

Nähdään! See you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'heure est venue...


Après des mois de préparation, le Jour J est enfin arrivé! La Vraie Aventure commence ce lundi 24 février 2020!!!

Pour me suivre:

https://share.garmin.com/thestridersadventures

Ces dernières semaines ont été bien chargées afin que tout soit prêt à temps. Maintenant, j'ai vraiment hâte de partir... à la fois excitée et stressée de faire le grand saut dans l'Inconnu...!

Durant le mois qui vient, je tâcherai de poster régulièrement sur les réseaux Facebook et Instagram @thestriders_adventures - quand ce sera possible!

A vous tous qui me suivez et/ou me soutenez, j'aimerais dire un immense merci! Sans vous, je ne pourrais pas me lancer dans de telles aventures. Merci de faire partie de cette aventure arctique! 💚 

et ma page GoFundMe  reste active tout au long d'Arctic 1000 

Nähdään! A bientôt!!

Arctic 1000 - Follow me! Suivez l'Aventure! - link Arctic 1000 - Follow me! Suivez l'Aventure! - link Reviewed by Rachel FB - The Striders on February 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.