An English version of my videos!

Videos in English!

I initially thought of launching the videos only in French, as I was sure there was already more than enoughon Arctic races in English. Apparently it's not the case... So I am glad to announce the lauching of 3 free videos in English in October-November 2017!! These short videos will cover the same topics as the French ones:

  • Description of Arctic races
  • Who are they meant for?
  • Physical preparation
  • Mental / mind preparation
  • Gear

I might also do a 30' FB live on the Rovaniemi Arctic races in English. Please let me know if any of you would be interested! And like my FB page for updates and information!

 

Work with me!

Can't wait for those videos? Or do you simply want more? Do you have any specific questions or want to discuss specific topics with me? You can book a Skype session with me! And work one to one with me to get the most of your preparation!

Why working with me can be an added value for you?
I can...
  • help you fine-tuned your specific preparation
  • give you specific tips on what works and what doesn't
  • give you specific advice based on your personal background and experience
  • answer specific questions about gear, nutrition, training
  • help you with mental preparation 
  • and more!
You can contact me through my FB page, by sending me an email at trail(at)rfbconcept.ch or by using the contact form on this blog (at the bottom, in the right column).

Private coaching: 30' session: €50.- / 60' session: 80€


An English version of my videos! An English version of my videos! Reviewed by Rachel FB - The Striders on September 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.