Hiking for the Arctic - the movie!! Le film!!

The Movie! 


2.5 ys after completing the 700km Nordkalottleden with my 2 dogs Sparta and Nyx in 22 days, unsupported, I'm finally releasing the movie to the public! Every time I watched it, the emotion is still vivid...! what a fantastic adventure! My doggies and I are now ready for another Striders Adventure! I hope you'll enjoy it! And if you did, thank you so much to LIKE it :-)

Le film!

2.5 ans après avoir parcouru les 700km du Nordkalottleden avec mes deux chiennes Sparta et Nyx en moins de 22 jours et en autonomie totale, je publie enfin le film! Et comme à chaque fois que je le revois, l'émotion est vive et toujours présente! Mais les chiennes et moi sommes prêtes pour de nouvelles aventures des Striders!! Passez un bon moment et si le film vous plaît, un immense merci de le LIKER!!




Hiking for the Arctic - the movie!! Le film!! Hiking for the Arctic - the movie!! Le film!! Reviewed by Rachel FB - The Striders on June 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.