Mini-video series in English - Rovaniemi 150

You've asked for it, here they are! My mini-video series on Arctic races and especially on the Rovaniemi 150. 


Watch today the first video! And make sure you sign up to my Facebook page, blog and YouTube Channel not to miss the next ones!

In this first video, I speak about my passion for these extreme races and what I think you definitely need to know before jumping in the big adventure! Let's find out if Arctic races are meant for YOU!




Don't hesitate to leave comments or ask me any questions!

Coming next in Video II: my tips and advice to run the Rovaniemi 150

Mini-video series in English - Rovaniemi 150 Mini-video series in English - Rovaniemi 150 Reviewed by Rachel FB - The Striders on November 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.